She Likes Homos, Not Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

I guess Fahrenheit is someone jun knows maybe πŸ€”
Thank you sooo much for translating and for your hard work πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Aggregator gang
It's sad😒 hate cliffhangers
thanks for the chapter
and the comment below me might be correct

so miura's relationship is basically platonic, thank God!
it seems like the room belongs to a student
maybe it's ono's brother or something? ono did recognize queen in the other chapter...
πŸ€”
edit: ono also had a weird reaction when he tried to throw himself out the window... coincidence? probably

out of topic but for some reason my phone always crashes and closes the app once or twice when im reading this specific series. anyone else in a similar situation?? mb theres smth up with the code

Group Leader
@camberry I have that problem as well when test-viewing this series on my phone right after we post it. I believe it's because, for a funny way of saying it, the files are too stronk. Or, more specifically, the resolution is too big. It proves troubling especially when we have to compress everything under 100mb to even upload.

Too much of a good thing is true it seems, aha...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my. I'm so curious but scared of who it is 😩. Mr Farenheit, who were you really?

@Yabaibunni ohh i see! its literally too much to handlee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ first time it happened was just when jun jumped off the window so it was like a personalized cliffhanger lmao

What in the name of god is wrong with the pacing
Why is the dude who doesn't like gays we know of for one(1) page actually gay? What does that add? What does that change?
The mother's entire spiel, is it meant to come off as saccharine or offensive? I want to say the latter, because I really hope it isn't the former.

I guess Chapter 10 was not a fantasy sequence? Guess I'll make up my mind after it is finished being translated.
I was secretly hoping that Mr. Fahrenheit was still alive. I mean a character named "Mr. Fahrenheit" is in the song"Don't Stop Me Now" and it sounds so happy.
"Love of My Life" is a really beautiful song.

Users who are viewing this thread