She Looks Especially Cute to Me - Ch. 1 - A little cuteness

Group Leader
cute fluff :3 i like the art~~ i hope their relationship actually progresses towards dating ~~~

Group Leader
???????????????????
GOD DAMN THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Hope she doesn't think he's gay cuz that's two chapters for me of waiting awwy.

Aggregator gang
I hope if this continues we get a chapter with her POV. Cute chapter though.

Thanks for the TL @Kinji! Looks like the reception here is doing well so hopefully we can get more of this delicious fluff. I do hope future chapters lessens the amount of times "cute" gets said cause now that word sounds weird to me. Looking forward to this one and any other projects you have coming up! (and of course, more Juliet!)

Group Leader
I need to know where this is going... because the end of the chapter makes it seem as if he's going to crossdress.

Dex-chan lover
This sure is cute.

I wouldn't really call the main girl plain though (she is a japanese with blond her, for one).

Fed-Kun's army
@Askorti you the type to think guys can't show weakness? That they have to be 100% manly at all times? What a noncute what to think

Dex-chan lover
@burnttoast54
Surely you realize there's quite a bit of difference between a guy showing weakness and being "cute", right? Also, it is in my opinion manly to be honest with your feelings, but in a productive way. But I don't think that's particularly cute at all.

Fed-Kun's army
@Askorti a guy showing the less masculine sides to him, ie showing weakness by crying when being called disgusting and wearing the hairping, that's cute. I wouldn't say being honest with your feelings is either manly or feminine, it's just something everybody should strive for. Knowing yourself is definitely cute.

@Kinji about series to translate. Maybe Sekai ka Kanojo Erebanai or 2-nen G-gumi Sensaka Chiharu Kareshi Boshuuchuu ?

Double-page supporter
I feel like the sister was just trolling.
Though I'm not sure how I feel about the guy crying because he can't be cute...

Followed though, keep it coming!

Users who are viewing this thread