She May Not Be Cute - Ch. 32 - All I Think About Is You

Ok... he's moving out means he's giving up on her. Hmm I think An-An will let him move out.

By the moment An An realizes and admits that she's in love with Lin Hao, she'll have to prove her love and all...

Thanks a lot for the chapter!

@zDarkness hopefully it wont take long for An An to realize her love for Lin Hao. And I don't want her to give that doctor a chance to be her bf.

Double-page supporter
When your character wears merch from the comic they exist in.

Dex-chan lover
What heart-racing dream have you had, it asks. Well, one time I dreamed of a post-apocalyptic world where I was racing against time to save the last 5-star restaurant, which was only holding off the mob outside by insisting they couldn't come in without a tie. I was bombing around in the back of an army truck with Asterix, Obelix and some people from the 4077 MASH doing . . . something . . . that was going to save them, but I'm not sure what.

hmm...heart racing dream...id remember much but once i got chased by a dinosaur made out of candy and chocolate 😅🤣

Group Leader
Well, you can't blame Lin Hao for being depressed and feeling jealous. He saw An An "kiss" the dirtbag doctor yet she shoved him away when he tried to kiss her himself.

Dex-chan lover
Man's so dedicated he has a hoodie with the manhua's title on it.

Also, that question at the end is fucking dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread