She May Not Be Cute

Dropping after chapter 37.
I don't care if someone is reluctant about recognizing their feelings it tsundereish or whatever but no means no and I think it's hella disgusting that he forced her to kiss him until she "accepted it." I fail to see the romance and all. Other readers liked the moment, I absolutely did not and neither did a few other readers, but we apparently seem to be the minority.

This has been in my PTR for a long time now, and the mixed reactions in the comments are still making me hesitate ahaha

The ML is so cute and pure, I feel bad as having her as the MC to the point I want to pull him out of the comic and gobble him up OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF :(

Odio esta cita a ciegas. ¡Amo al chico, pero Anran y Lin Hao son más adecuados el uno para el otro!

It’s really good Don’t let those other hate comments stop y’all from updatin. Plzz I enjoy and I’m sure others are too so please keep updating it. Can’t wait for more chapters :)

@EnaLikesThis It's good, but there is some stuff that might get you feeling annoyed/disturbed.
@CheloWillBERATING (Eheh sorry for the giant wall of text) There might be some hate comments (Obv I don't read all comments so idk), but you're making it as if all the critiques are hate comments. Yes, it's good, but there are times when it just feels kinda annoying, so much it's just driving you mad. It's as if the author is trying to connect everything and make it logical but well... Mission failed successfully, I suppose?

If you think about it again and again, they just get unignorable. Here is some stuff to ponder on
1. When the ML sees MC during the typhoon, why didn't he call her? It's tough to get your voice heard in the rain, but if you scream just enough, it'll eventually work. Tried it before, and it reached someone who's further than where the MC is
2. (This is what annoys me the most) Doctors. are. not. supposed. to. treat. family. members. and. friends.
The American Medical Association (AMA) Code of Medical Ethics states: “Physicians generally should not treat themselves or members of their immediate families” [7]. Although these guidelines do not specifically mention friends, the reasons given for not treating family members apply equally to friends.
I know it's just to get the story flowing, but rules are made for reasons. I didn't even know the rules exist until I see ch 37 and honestly I felt relieved it exists
3. Some scenes are just overdramatic. Ik it's to set the mood but... It's getting more and more annoying? I was rooting for ML but the feeling just slipped like an eel🤓

Honestly, this is probably a good read if you just want to read something silly, but not if you're going for a long-term read
And I don't think all the people who give the so-called "hate-comments" give the series a rating of 1, so they're not necessarily hate comments

Users who are viewing this thread