Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
I was worried he was going Schizophrenic for a little bit there, not gonna lie...

Dex-chan lover
That “fighting bears on Valentine’s Day” thing reminds me of an old game where a girl had to gather flowers, while avoiding bears, and give them to a boy to gain his affection haha

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! and yeah i would love to see wasp version pls

Just casually referring to your girlfriend as “Lizard” lol

And she doesn’t mind her boyfriend has a 1:1 replica of her body featuring every nook and cranny in his room?

Dex-chan lover
If you think the Wasp adds something to the story (or to the telling of it) then I'd read it.

Group Leader
Thank you for your responses and support! I'll do my best then
and hopefully a demi-human girl will come and pat my head 😻

good job so far!!

about the wasp, why not make a separate entry instead for it? (i.e. for each chapter, or maybe bundle them up into one extra if the context allow it)
well, that's just an opinion. keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
about the wasp-san pages : if you have some free time and want to do it , then please do it .

but dont delete the old chapters that you already uploaded to mangadex .

instead , you can upload the wasp-san pages as new chapters or omake chapters , like chapter 1.1 , 1.2 or 1.5 .

Double-page supporter
@Shin_98 I think we shouldn't overload you with more work. Rather just main chapters for now is fine. Thank you for translating this sweet manga.

Group Leader
@LustyHeart
Thank you for your kind words! There aren't that many omake so I think I can handle it, at least for now. And of course, the main story is still my top priority.

Damn. He says "dumped".
I take it this is confirmation they're going out already? Please give me verbal confirmation already author. I mean, all evidence points to them going out but I still fear our boi is too dense to actually go out with her.

Users who are viewing this thread