Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
i was about to say maybe he can't get erect without lizard parts, but her tail is right there, so maybe that'll be enough

Komi-san
>ppl complain there is not enough romantic development
Shed!
> ppl complain the development is to fast.

make up your mind.
oh and actually they pretty much started dating like 10 chapter in soooo. it's a bit quick, but she's a lizard, the author will pull out the "she's in heat" card or some shit like that

Anyway thx for the release. keep up the good work.

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't expecting Reiwa era to hit with this much force. This really is a new era, just look at how she quenches her EXTREME THIRST!

Dex-chan lover
Are we now the witnesses of this moment which mother nature will create? I'm not ready

Dex-chan lover
Won't lie, Wasp-san is probably one of my favorite manga characters ever.

Dex-chan lover
@PhiLe exactly, we get so little development over several mangas, I can't underestand why people are complaining about it being too sudden, she's been gunning for him since the beginning

Dex-chan lover
Years of training finally ready to bear fruit, go for the stars wasp-san!

Dex-chan lover
@PhiLe
@Ranarana
@maelstroon

We knew they both liked each other, at this point I’m surprised it didn’t happen sooner.

MC wore her skin, and had a body double from her shedding. Not to forget FMC had a unfertilized egg, she would daydream what their kids would look like. When MC was choking FMC used her tongue to clear the blockage in his throat.

Both have strange personality quirks and and they love it.

So anyways I’m fine with it.

Users who are viewing this thread