Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Aww no fun. She transformed instantly, there should be a gradual transition - now that's hot

Group Leader
Now they are even, both seeing each other in their birthday suits.

Dex-chan lover
It’s nice that he protected her. Seems to be starting to be less insensitive.

Well that some weird flash changing. I mean henshin or whatever.

So is this gonna end soon or still continue?

Dex-chan lover
@Shin_968 well, not really. She saw him in HER birthday suit. So I'm not sure who's on the deficit side at this point.

On a side note, dude's fit as hell. Has to be to carry her in that form, a komodo dragon of similar size would be around three hundred pounds, and she's a chunky lizard.

@kittyraider There was a little actually if you look carefully, there is some transitioning from gecko feet to human hands. When he says, "It's okay" you can see her digits have turned mostly human, and in later panels that change has traveled down the hand a little further. then bang, naked human. So yeah, it's no animorphs cover, but there are some bits there.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
It could be adrenaline, or it could be that her transformation follows conservation of mass (thus making her lighter than a monitor lizard of comparable size). Maybe a bit of both.

Regardless, he may be a weirdo, but he also protecc. :3

Dex-chan lover
"I would never forget your eyes, Ryugasaki!"

awww--

"yeah when I tried to make the mannequin from your dead skin it was the hardest part to do"

o-oh of course.

Users who are viewing this thread