Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 45

Fed-Kun's army
The moment you realize it's about love between a human and a lizard people who control the earth

Contributor
Even though I know this manga is weird af I can't stop reading it

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Let's see who's the real culprit behind the mask, gang.

Fed-Kun's army
Just kiss her ? dont really like the fact he doesnt like her but her lizard form yes
I need that Beanie with ears !!

Double-page supporter
this makes my day better every time...
thanks for translating this :)

Honestly didn't really like this manga at first but once the author starting making the femc weirder, I've been liking it a lot more

I started this reading this manga over a year ago. Of course just like everyone else I was weirded out tons of times. Of course its relatively "normal" if you compare it to other niche subgenres but bringing up Silence of the Lambs was kinda justified.

Seeing the manga recently take on a more wholesome slice-of-life-ey romantic approach in itself is weird but its a welcome change. Recently I find myself on my toes whether the chapter would be the usual weird shit or the new more wholesome dorky romantic approach.

Sasuga dear author-san. You have solidified this manga as one of the my favorite MMC and FMC interaction focused manga, right up there in the ranks of Pseudo Harem, Akutsu-san, Kokoro Yabai, Komi-san, Kubo-san, Uzaki-san and Nagatoro-san.

Users who are viewing this thread