Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 62

Supporter
for once, if we don't think about the whole "copulating with lizard" thing, it seemed like a pretty normal chapter of any other rom-com out there, exactly that part where they get one step closer because of nearly-serious talk...

@Shin_968 Thank you for taking the trouble to explain the Japanese language puns instead of trying to awkwardly crowbar in an English equivalent like other translators tend to

Dex-chan lover
@Cloverfieldo
ch 51 is the most recent one I think. he doesn't really agree, but everyone knows he's wrong, including him. it may come up later that he didn't 'officially confess' or 'officially accept' or some crap, but all things considered, yes.
3-8ebb817a7935a0dadb375888fb06924e2f892b5c66ae9226c93bc8d51e2de061.png

Dex-chan lover
If we put aside all the fuck a giant lizard business, his obsession with her mold, and the dirty jokes, this was very pure and wholesome...

In fact, forget that, the dirty jokes are very wholesome too lol

thanks for the translation as always!

Dex-chan lover
This series is fun, but if it keeps focusing on things like bestiality I might end up dropping it...

He really went and fucked her lizard form first Jesus.
At least I had the decency to fuck my snake girlfriend's female form first

Dex-chan lover
This manga is the embodiment of the age old question;
"Yes, but can you fuck it?"

so they really tried it in her lizard form

and he said having sex with her human form is outrageous?

Double-page supporter
I feared as much but Jesus...this is the most messed up MC I've ever seen in a manga romcom, and that's saying something.

This dude is really pissing me off. He should get NTR'd just for being a d-bag to her on every occasion that she's not in lizard form.

I guess I can understand his logic. He fucked a lizard not out of romantic interest but more so for well interest. Hes a reptile loving geek. Whereas having a sex with another human is something that he views differently, something that should be done with romantic interest, and to me this chapter cements that. Hes fine fucking her when shes in lizard form, but given how he has feelings for her, having sex with her when shes human is more intimate and is something that is more valued. So it makes sense when he has a sudden "outburst" when she recommends that.

Sure he isnt out right saying it, but we have clear indications of him liking her. Honestly his development in liking her is rather common so I aint worried.

Users who are viewing this thread