Shed! Ryugasaki-san

Fed-Kun's army
My mind is confused, my FBI Agent dosent want to answer me anymore, my parents are technically cursing me from hell and heaven respectifly and the snake I own is afraid of me now.

YEP... This is a clusterf**k.

Dex-chan lover
Obligatory "I wanna fuck her lizard form" post 😎😎😎

A manga about an extremely creepy dude connecting with a poor girl suffering from trauma. Some people might find it interesting/fun, but not for me.

The lizard girl is a great character.

The male lead is simply disgusting. I can barely continue to read this all because of him.

@Mimik Agreed, the romance plot is also so incredibly forced that it's forcing me to suspend my "suspension of disbelief". And I rarely do that, as I'm usually very permissive with outrageous concepts and dismissal of realism.

Dex-chan lover
The lizard girl is adorable, and makes me want to protect her smile.
The male lead is the worst sort of disgusting human trash imaginable and should be taken out the back and shot.

Poor Ryugasaki reminds me of a woman in an abusive relationship. So obsessed with what she believes, that she can't see what really is.

---
PS: I believe that making him this unlikeable is intentional. So that the worst sort of readers can think: "I might be bad, but at least I'm not this guy".

Group Leader
@azraei97
That's...a good question! Even on the official publisher website, the author's sites, or any other legit sites that offer the manga digitally in jap (at least afaik), there is no chapter 21.5! All go from 21 straight to 22! Even the raws Boredom Society generously gave me stop at 21! Is this a conspiracy to prevent us readers from reading it? (Nope, my guess is that chapter 21.5 is a bonus for buying the 1st volume of the manga, so it wont be available in digital form, at least for now). Well...the short answer is: I haven't got my hand on the raw for it. I've only got what can be called 21.6 which will be out soon enough. If I have 21.5, I will translate it asap, no sweat, m8!
*sorry for my ranting on, too many chapters per week can wreck a brain, u know...

Aggregator gang
bro this is so fucking weird.
*rates 10/10 and hits follow*

I...I'm not gonna lie, I thought this was going to be some kind of meme series, and in a roundabout way, its approach is very similar. But it's also shockingly wholesome. Guess I'm adding something new to my reading list. Thanks for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
Meh...wasn't feeling this one. Don't know why, but after 10 chapters, I just kept feeling bored. I can see why people like it and hope it continues, but it's just not for me. Maybe I'll come back after it hits the 30s and try to power through again.

Users who are viewing this thread