Shed! Ryugasaki-san

What the actual heck did I just read. Does this girl have boundaries?? Or like??? any sense of danger??? Like there are so many red flags this boy has but shes still somehow enamored with him?? I guess I'm happy they fit together I guess.
You think if a boy made a life size statue of you made out of dead skin it would be a turn off..... Like imagine someone going through your trash, grabbing your nail clippings, then making fake nails out of them. He LITERALLY GLUED her skin onto his like some dark web skin treatment and she still wanted that dick. Girl needs some standards, you deserve better.

Dex-chan lover
fgf7646df

fun facts :

- the reasons why each chapter is so short and has only around 5 pages : because this is a weekly serie , and the mangaka has been working on 3 different series at the same time :

https://mangadex.org/title/31078/handyman-saitou-in-another-world/chapters/

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=162792

- and this mangaka also drew some henta* before .

- maybe this mangaka is actually a girl .

- a better name for this manga : strip your clothes ... er ... strip your skin , ryugasaki-san .

- a pun in her name : 竜 = ryu = dragon , and the mythical dragon is also a type of lizard . for example : komodo dragons .

w54rhshft7

Dex-chan lover
Anyone have the pic where wasp-san say: "isn't it is ok to just copulate"
which chapter it at again ?

Dex-chan lover
ok this manga was never too serious, but is it me or it's been turning dumber and dumber with each chapter?,

and i'm not meaning "somewhat" i mean it's gone full retard for the last... at least 10 chapters

Like, the girl has turned into a total blonde bimbo even referring herself in the 3rd person when at the beginning of the manga she wasn't that dumb.

@TruePatriot EXACTLY! it's not just you

Her sudden shift to a "weird" attitude is because her school behavior was a facade, like how a chameleon blends into the environment. Her being all silly around him is her showing that she's comfortable being herself in his presence, it's a nice slow transition and it's pretty realistic. It couldn't have been an editorial decision to make her cuter because this started as a webmanga and she was acting that way before it was ever picked up for publication.

Contributor
Why does her tail have such a weird shape? I mean I have never seen a reptiles' tail that can bend and twist that much

Users who are viewing this thread