Shed! Ryugasaki-san

Dex-chan lover
I thought Yugami is the crazy one in this manga, turn out it was the girl that is batshit crazy

Just the way i liked.

Fed-Kun's army
vqMOTbo.gif

it's a good mix of horny and wholesome
more horny than wholesome, but it's got some of each

Dex-chan lover
One of the rare story in which the more the chapters go out, the more points it loses in ratings 😐

Dex-chan lover
The further it goes on the deeper it digs its own grave lol this manga has no clue what to do at this point

after chapter 21 there is no story anymore shouldve ended it then and there now its like a traffic accident i just cant look away from this mess after staring for too long if you consider reading it just think of chapter 21 as an open end after that no point reading it no story no real progress and just stupidity

I agree, guys. Actually, I think more like 50% of all mangas at some point loose their shit and derail the story. Kamikaze on paper.

Looks like the fanTL is working from the webmanga releases because Chapter 52 is completely different in the published manga and actually introduces a new character.

Group Leader
@Suzerain
Hm... Could you tell me more about this "published chapter 52"? 'Cos afaik, the newest volume (vol. 2) is only up to chapter 51, so the chapters following it, including 52, are all webmanga for now.

Users who are viewing this thread