Shed! Ryugasaki-san

This manga is pretty unique and different to the ones i have read before, its okay in my opinion but I don’t really get this guy’s lizard skin/mole fetish, read it and see it for yourself if this manga is good. Definitely a 5/10 for me.

Gonna try it just because of the comments to see how cursed this is - wish me luck that I may return alive.

Quite unique... I find it hilarious. Beware, there are weird fetishes and themes such as *light spoilers*
reconstructing FMC's molt, covering oneself in FMC's molt, masochism, bestiality
but provides a fresh perspective on the relationship between a man and demi-human. Normally these demi-humans or monster girls have all the good parts of being human as well as the good parts of being the monster/animal. In the manga, the demi-human is literally both human and reptile, not just some cute girl with cat ears and a tail. It's not everyone's cup of tea, and I understand given the perverse nature of the main characters, but it's definitely not a bad manga especially if you're more open minded with kinks and perversions.

girl: please have sex with me
guy: sure, but only in your lizard form....
girl: ok

that's my summery of this. an yes I booked marked it

5/10, if the art work was better then it would be about 7/10

Dex-chan lover
the mc just genuinely creeps me out, wanting to fuck her lizard form and preferring that.

now some galaxy brained comment is gonna say "thats only cuz its a niche fetish you dont understand"

bruh even ryugasaki herself prefers her human form in sex. the dude is fucked in the head to the detriment of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread