Shell - Ch. 4

i really hope someone picks this up, it’s very interesting and highkey am curious as to how it ended. thank you for all that you’ve done

i want to read more, this is a real manhwa to reflect about this problem

Efu

@Eggyeoh ikr, like why did they (the publisher) even decide to publish this? They should've at least anticipated the public's response given the theme this author had chosen.
I'm actually intrigued by this story, but if I had known it'll cost the author's mental health, I'd rather they never release their work to the public.

i’ve seen the raws and i can see where’d their be some backlash hell just in these first couple chapters it’s pretty hard to read cause the actions of those around our Fl as well as the choice of narrative that being said. i hope someone does pick it up, the issues surrounding not just plastic surgery, the concept of beauty and how it defines how we treat ppl, as well as the underlying issues of mental health in this are very interesting. its more then just a romance it’s a character story, and i hope someone picks it up cause despite the ending being rushed it definitely a story that should be told.

Power Uploader
@gigiemmyxo agreed! yeah, i (the uploader of this chapter) really wanted to continue this because i think it’s really important. and that’s part of why if anyone would like to pick this up i’ll offer as much as i can to it! and if you know korean maybe we could figure it out? 🥺 we were looking for a series to cut off and this (among a couple others) ended up being sacrificed, but i swear i check this series every day in the hopes that someone’s picking it up, it’s so good & important (tho it is a pain to RD). and if any TL sees this!! please contact me i really wanna complete this. idk when, idk how, but ~Someday~
i really wanna give it the justice it deserves, and that’ll probably mean we’ll need to finish a KR series before we can pick it up again, if another group hasn’t yet, BUT again i’ll offer as much support/help as i can!

Users who are viewing this thread