f2ba749c-64c4-4f3c-b8b5-899fc60127f5
Happily_Grim Fed-Kun's army Joined Aug 8, 2018 Messages 756 Feb 19, 2020 #3 Oh damn. I may need a re-read but I don't remember him doing that before...
G Guroga Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 18, 2019 Messages 1,163 Feb 19, 2020 #4 That sword looks like it came out of a mmo.
KingRagnarok150 Double-page supporter Joined Aug 25, 2019 Messages 1,017 Feb 19, 2020 #5 that sword wtf
Wafgar Active member Joined Apr 18, 2018 Messages 80 Feb 19, 2020 #6 its his soul beast partner transform to sword . the 6th headed dragon
L Lichon Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 7, 2019 Messages 412 Mar 5, 2020 #10 Now I must wait until COVID-19 is no longer an issue for the work on SYWZ can continue....
Hakin Fed-Kun's army Joined Jul 7, 2019 Messages 542 Mar 16, 2020 #11 Wtf did he just easily switching to edgy mode God of Destruction? Damn my inner chuuni side is tingling
Wtf did he just easily switching to edgy mode God of Destruction? Damn my inner chuuni side is tingling
aizj16 Member Joined Feb 3, 2020 Messages 15 Aug 28, 2020 #13 saving last page for my non-existent gf