Shen Yin Wang Zuo - Ch. 39 - You Shouldn't Have Hurt Him

Dex-chan lover
Dude has seen better days, but fortunately yandere waifu is looking after him.

This stove shit is really stupid. They are just these magic skill things that people keep in their chest. The Taunt one Long ended up with was given to him by his father even though his father was a DPS Knight and wanted him to be one originally so why Taunt Pot? Then again all the sword, skills, strategy and magic and the guys at the top literally resolve fights by sitting in a chair in the sky and just instantly vaporize the enemy and heal all allies. The throne is also there with them and also elsewhere at the same time.

Other Wuxia novels and manhuas always use stoves for alchemy or fusion. These ones just make no goddam sense. Hell taunt makes no sense because its literally a laser beam suggestion that somehow works. The mystical kitchenware in your heart possess the same skill as a child calling someone names to provoke an attack.

I'm rolling my eyes so hard. This romance sub-plot is so poorly written.

I'm all for romance in novels, but these two barely even know each other. They have held hands a few times and walk around a bit. I mean... what kind of actual bond could they have? Moreover, they are little kids. They are what? 12y old? 12 year olds who barely even know each other, don't act like this.

Users who are viewing this thread