Shen Yin Wang Zuo

Power Uploader
Quoting two comments in chapter 180 and posting my reply here for other readers.
Kayriel: There's chapters missing, definitely. Went straight from shadowy figure finds out about Long Hao, then the already-revealed shotacon-bait-lookin' Easton King is all beat up and shit, acting like we should be familiar with him as an audience.
MyMDAccout: Did you guys miss a bunch of chapters?
No chapter is missing.
Check out the raw to see for yourself.
https://www.1359mh.com/manhua/30/
483 is chapter 176 part 1
484 is chapter 176 part 2
485 + 486 is chapter 177
And so on
493 + 494 is chapter 181 (Which will be released next week)
After 494 is a notice of author has been locked down in his hometown because of COVID-19. He can't go back to his workplace. Therefore, there will be no new SYWZ after chapter 181 until further notice.
It could be the shorter than normal (by a half) 178 throwing you guy off.
Or it could be that author rushed it too much or missed/ left something out. There were comments from novel readers saying the manhua version is a lot less detailed.

moar... MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

@danish341 If its a completely different universe then I doubt that the characters from soul land are here, the teacher is his father, which like I said did not come from soul land obviously. This doesn't even have the same system as soul land so they wouldn't put them in this

Wait. Why no one commenting about this? The fairy friend..... After commenting down below. Im sorry you had to see my rants ):
DID NO1 SEE!?!? Like.. I'm sorry. Please excuse my profanity in advance. F her. Cai'er and Hao Chen are lovers. CAI'ERXHAOCHEN FTW. F all the others too. LIKE BACK OFF. Whoever reads this: the comment is meant for the chapters that fairy spirit came back (around 183-185).
>>>IM SORRY how does the spoiler button works?!!? Ok. I fixed. Hope it works.
The MC already has a lover whom is basically considered as a "wife." That fairy friend (Yating? the spirit with blonde hair) already knows both of them and knows their romantic relationship...yet she doesnt want to be a "little sister" even thou she is treated like one and wants to be his "lover" instead (unless the translation was off?)... MY INSANE RANT: WHY THE FK SHE KISS HIM. NOOO Y FKING HAO CHEN U NEED TO REJECT OR AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING (dumb author). Ur breaking Cai'er's HEART by doing things behind her back even thou she got amnesia and she trust u ALOT so she let everything go. I know the FAIRY FRIEND is a good friend BUT SHE CROSSED THE LINE. FUK HER I already didn't like it when she first put the contract thingy in his heart/chest or whatever. When they gonna do a comeback for FL cai'er? I hope she becomes OP and SHUT ALL OF THEM DOWN. Also dont 4get people that CHEATING IS NOT OKAY. Don't be a fking home wreaker bi--ch.
I'm sorry that you had to read my random rant.

Some part is funny... But i think this story is good... Pls i am hoping more episode to come... Plssss... By the way if this author sees this comment pls make more episode...

this is the best cultivation manga i have ever read and for me this is on par with tales of demons and gods. it starts off a bit slow but after about 10 chapters it gets rlly good

This is trash and the idiot who is comparing it with tales of demons and gods is very stupid to compare this with that

If anyone is interested the raws are up to 514, this chapter in the raws is number 508. If anyone is interested the raws are located over here: https://www.cocomanhua.com/10125/
Oh and the reason the raws are up to five hundreds is because every half chapter is counted as one chapter and they are ALL half chapters.
Also, there are youtube channels who've caught up on the raws if anyone is thirsty for some chapters asap.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@MADBEAST

Split the images in your chapter appropriately please, it's unreadable as it is, and this isn't a longstrip series.

@MADBEAST

the chapter you uploaded are not an update... it's the same as the one already uploaded here (chapter 182 and 182.5). Check it out yourself, if you don't believe me....

@calmbreez personally i don't like the way TJSS does romance at least for the MC. It seems like he wants to write tragic love stories but the only thing it does it's denying us of cool female characters and make the protagonists look stupid

Users who are viewing this thread