Shenwu Tianzun

Power Uploader
Please leave your ratings and comments after reading the chapter, so I know if I should continue this or not. I'm currently thinking of doing two chapters per day.

Power Uploader
If I keep seeing the amount of support I'm seeing right now I can attempt three chapters per day! 😆

Is this better than typical chinese trash manhua? I only read the good Chinese ones because they fucking make manhua from assembly lines or smth.

Same story as always. Strong character betrayed by friends. Reincarnates in somebody that was crippled. "You dare?!" "What did you do to my brother?!" "You dare too?!" over and over.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how no one was translating this but when No Group decided to pick it up someone else decides to do it

Power Uploader
@zDarkness Yeah, it frustrates me a bit, the second I start to cleaning, ts'ing and quality controlling a manga no one else has started someone else starts doing the same claiming his version is better than mine in private messages and that he 'prefers quality over quantity'. Especially when I've done a nice bulk of chapters which I've got ready to release whenever the manga goes off the 'Updates' page. But I can't do anything about it, so I'll just wait and see what happens.

Fed-Kun's army
@VenerableAsura It looks like they wait till the smaller groups post something and if it gets popular they go and steal it

It's rlly annoying though...There are so many mangas/manhwas that needs translation but no one picks it up

Power Uploader
@zDarkness Yeah, if he continues to upload this manga I'm just going to release every chapter I've done, quit working on it, and find another manga I enjoy myself to typeset.

Power Uploader
@zDarkness I'm latest chapter on that manga, so it's definitely a good idea to do. The other dude deleted his chapter so I can just mass typeset this one without a worry.

Users who are viewing this thread