Shenwu Tianzun

@sedition agreed!

such an idiotic concept, manga clearly something to read not to watch.
especially when to drawing is good you can apreeciate it longer, zome in zome out than print create a billboard

I've read many Chinese Cultivation stories and this one reads like the outline of one.
About as generic as the genre can get.

man i am sorry for the proofreader to get fired without notice and replaced by the janitor. cause there are lots of letters missing its insane. does the translators not bother to atleast read what they type or smth?

I tried, I managed to get to chapter 50, but it's too damn plain and stupid. I don't know why this is so highly rated. There's no saving grace for this.

The start is really bad, rushed and confusing.

This had better get A LOT better.

[edit]
Doesn't get much better. It all starts really rushed, while further in, the comic keeps getting stuck on completely irrelevant stretched out filler scenes. The pacing is just horrible.
The translation quality also varies quite a bit. At some points its pretty decent, while at other points it looks like a machine translations which is barely even legible.

Fed-Kun's army
this has so many random fucking words throw into random order in a sentence over every page. Half of the shit said makes 0 sense

First of all thanks Asura for the update since this manga should last me for a while.
Ok so I just started reading this cuz I didn't want to do my homework yet, though I hope it's good.

This is like bunch of 7 year old kids cultivating and fighting each other.

I remembered a movie I watched where the lead started fighting with people, made me sleep, and after 20 minutes, I woke up and saw another fighting scene. Then slept again just to woke up seeing another fighting scene over and over until the movie was finished.

So the conclusion is, all thing they do is fight with no brain or plot attached.

I figured if Asura translated it I would be able to understand it but- martial arts are appalling- 3/10 couldn’t make it past ch40

The plot is shit and it’s only filled with pointless fights that happen between people with the mental capabilities of three year olds. honestly that would’ve been fine if the art was good, but it’s not

this is something I’ll read for 200 chapters and then never come back to because it’s so forgettable

Users who are viewing this thread