Sherbet Above the Sea of Fog - Ch. 11 - Eve & Eve

Dex-chan lover
Sherbet is actually a toddler 😭, im so sick!

Granita, I got a great question to ask her next: Does she know of the birds and bees?

Dex-chan lover
Didn't think Granita was that attractive until I saw this. Wow.
blaft4.png

Dex-chan lover
Hear me out Granita. What about you just kill Mors, then you dont have worry about her anymore🤷🏼‍♂️

Double-page supporter
I feel like Granita kinda wanted Sherbet to kiss her but with her curse and all that she can't and with Mors doing some suspicious stuff. I mean who doesn't get weirded out by that lol

Dex-chan lover
that's right, it's Mors's fault that you're having a gay panic

Dex-chan lover
granita def wanted to kiss her, the curse made her stop tho
it's not just the curse. to her, caring about others, desiring their company, falling in love, etc are the insanity of the privileged who can afford to care about something other than mere survival. if she kissed sherbet and, more importantly, wanted it and liked it, it would reveal the lie of her worldview. she'd have to confront that not only does she care for sherbet, she's probably cared for many people in the past, but, to avoid getting hurt, she's quashed those feelings and treated them as tools instead. and that would hurt.

of course she can't kiss sherbet. she'd have to believe herself capable of love to do so. and, even tho she clearly is capable, she cannot believe it.

Sadly I can't purchase the comic without a korean phone number. Is there any other way to financially support the artist?
You don't need a phone number, I used google translate so here are the steps:

After you create/link your account > Click on "return to page you were viewing" > Click on the "Hamburger button" > Filling peanuts> Choose the option you want > Select payment method > Check the required box > Make payment.

Make sure that pop ups are not disabled on your browser otherwise you won't be able to proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread