Sherbet Above the Sea of Fog - Ch. 11 - Eve & Eve

Dex-chan lover
You don't need a phone number, I used google translate so here are the steps:

After you create/link your account > Click on "return to page you were viewing" > Click on the "Hamburger button" > Filling peanuts> Choose the option you want > Select payment method > Check the required box > Make payment.

Make sure that pop ups are not disabled on your browser otherwise you won't be able to proceed.
Thanks, i figured it out! I didnt see the space to choose a credit card before

Dex-chan lover
Some high grade lesbianisms right here. You know since they are at sea is this a realy REALY long yuri aquarium date? :thonk:

Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
it's not just the curse. to her, caring about others, desiring their company, falling in love, etc are the insanity of the privileged who can afford to care about something other than mere survival. if she kissed sherbet and, more importantly, wanted it and liked it, it would reveal the lie of her worldview. she'd have to confront that not only does she care for sherbet, she's probably cared for many people in the past, but, to avoid getting hurt, she's quashed those feelings and treated them as tools instead. and that would hurt.

of course she can't kiss sherbet. she'd have to believe herself capable of love to do so. and, even tho she clearly is capable, she cannot believe it.
ahh okay

Supporter
I still legitimately can't tell if Mors is actually evil or if this is just a bunch of mixed signalling
Pretty sure she's evil, but whether she's got evil intentions when it comes to these two I'm not sure yet . . .

She's totes natural at the creepifying looks, though.

Supporter
she'd have to confront that not only does she care for sherbet, she's probably cared for many people in the past, but, to avoid getting hurt, she's quashed those feelings and treated them as tools instead. and that would hurt.
So very much this - Granita has clearly had to commit hard to the idea that she can't trust anyone, rely on anyone, expose any weakness to anyone, and that's forced her to hurt so many people. If that doesn't truly come naturally to a person it's going to leave a lot of damage, which she's had to repress as hard as she's had to repress her instinct to engage with people - that's a whole lot of pressure threatening to blow right now thanks to Sherbet being a totally lovable weirdo . . .

Users who are viewing this thread