Sherbet Above the Sea of Fog - Ch. 13 - Memory

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting a double release. They need a better method to open doors though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing she's intersexed maybe? I'm not sure how else they'd know she was infertile at that time period without sex unless she doesn't menstruate.

Dex-chan lover
She reminds me of Kokoro from yuri espoir
vTBvFHh.png

Group Leader
Cant even care about her sad background when she is this annoyingly stupid🤦🏼‍♂️ Dont Think I have seen a MC in a GL be this stupid before…
My guess is that it's just a front she puts up. She's probably not as stupid as she seems

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing she's intersexed maybe? I'm not sure how else they'd know she was infertile at that time period without sex unless she doesn't menstruate.
If that were the case they would probably find that out when she was born rather than as a almost adult

since its a fantasy story with a kinda vague time period and country its probably not really gonna be specified how exactly or why

Hope so, because if she gonna be this stupid rest of the series, its almost gonna be impossible to read
Unironically i just straight up don't think this series is for you. Sherbert is already an established goofball and the story tone is largely comedic so she fits the story perfectly imo
This is not super serious no laughs angst yuri drama and honestly there are so many of those a lighthearted MC is a rare breath of fresh air tbh

Dex-chan lover
If that were the case they would probably find that out when she was born rather than as a almost adult

since its a fantasy story with a kinda vague time period and country its probably not really gonna be specified how exactly or why
My assumption was androgen insensitivity syndrome so like, she'd develop normally and they'd only learn when no menstruation as a teen. But you right i'm probably overthinking it.

Dex-chan lover
Unironically i just straight up don't think this series is for you. Sherbert is already an established goofball and the story tone is largely comedic so she fits the story perfectly imo
This is not super serious no laughs angst yuri drama and honestly there are so many of those a lighthearted MC is a rare breath of fresh air tbh
I dont mind goofballs and comedic series, but there is a huge difference between a goofball/comedy and just being annoyingly stupid like Sherbert.

Person straight up betray (or in her words trick) them and the first thing she does is say “It must have been a mistake and she must be panicking, that poor girl”… Wouldnt even be surprised if someone could try to kill her or kills someone right in front of her and she would think of the murder as the victim🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Not the "her deep dark secret is infertility" cliche 🙄😭 Good lord that's almost as outplayed as sexual assault as a traumatic backstory.

Where is this authors dartboard of tropes? I'm suspicious now lol

Users who are viewing this thread