Sherbet Above the Sea of Fog - Ch. 19 - Mother & Child

Fed-Kun's army
not everyone who gets pregnant chose to get pregnant and not everyone who thinks they want a kid actually wants what having a kid entails.
She didn't seem to have a husband that was forcing her bear that child. And she's a shaman isn't she? Couldn't she do something about it? She could curse her child to high heavens but abortion is just too much for her? (Both ability and moral wise)
Wouldn't she really want to get rid of it day 1 if she didn't choose to get pregnant(the r-word)
Well if she really had her because she liked the "idea of raising a child" doesn't actually want to raise one then she should kill herself
Are you seriously asking this
I really hate irresponsible parents. A kid this young simply cannot hate her mother, even if her mother tell her that she resents her every day, she will happily trot around her mother if she was given the bare minimum.

Is she a happy child because of that? Her mother wants to sell her as a slave just so that she doesn't have to take care of her? Wouldn't it be better for both parties if she really weren't born like her mother wished. The wish that she told to her child's face every single day.

It's true. Happiness and beauty are found in the midst of suffering. I sat down and think about the what ifs. "What if her mother hadn't died? Her life would be much worse" but she died, did she not? "What if she hadn't meet her gf... " she is right her, isn't she? There's no what ifs in life, is there? It's like an endless game of poker. Your hand is dealt every single day. Only when you play the game you can win but I am not strong enough to see children like her dealt with shitty hands like this. I truly think it'd be better if they weren't forced to play in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread