Sherbet Above the Sea of Fog - Ch. 21 - Hey There, Cool Girl

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't trust any of these people. Run away, Sherbert.

Kishiel in particular has bad vibes. She seems to be a bit of a womanizer judging from how she's clearly trying to butter up Sherbert despite just meeting her. She's one of those "Gorgeous Manipulator" types. She's bad news, Sherbert. I know you're too gay to function at the best of times, but don't let her trick you just because she's ridiculously beautiful and acting like she's into you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't trust any of these people. Run away, Sherbert.

Kishiel in particular has bad vibes. She seems to be a bit of a womanizer judging from how she's clearly trying to butter up Sherbert despite just meeting her. She's one of those "Gorgeous Manipulator" types. She's bad news, Sherbert. I know you're too gay to function at the best of times, but don't let her trick you just because she's ridiculously beautiful and acting like she's into you.
or do, but have it backfire horribly for them because she is a comedy MC

Dex-chan lover
At first I though Sherbet was the biggest fool in this whole series (bless her big gay heart) but clearly its the merchants who sneak onto a ghost ship to the afterlife to try procure cursed souls to sell to wealthy occultists. I suppose every Zone must have its Stalkers.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
At first I though Sherbet was the biggest fool in this whole series (bless her big gay heart) but clearly its the merchants who sneak onto a non-euclidean ghost ship to try procure cursed souls to sell to wealthy occultists. I suppose every Zone must have its Stalkers.
There's a difference between being carelessly or thoughtlessly reckless and being a professional in a particularly dangerous job.

Users who are viewing this thread