Sherbet Above the Sea of Fog - Ch. 23 - Anemones & Roses

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, imagine getting outrizzed by fucking gramgram.

Also nice to see that Granita has saved Mors' life, I do hope that it's been made clear to her now that trying to off Granita is a majorly bad idea and that as a result Granita can actually get Mors to start using her knowledge of the ghost ship to actually help.

Dex-chan lover
"Just this morning, I imagined you being my son as well..." is one of the funniest response to a man's proposal I've ever heard. I was cackling. I love Sherbet so much.

Also Granita's Mommy Curse is more terrifying than I thought.
"What is this, an early mother's Day gift?" Would actually be an insane response for when a guy gives you flowers 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Ay mors is more useful alive so that's cool I guess.

Oi sherbs! Break granita's curse with the power of true loves kiss!

Dex-chan lover
Mom 1: Meet my son
Mom (?) 2: I thought of you like a son
Mom (??) 3: Wake up brat, you're in trouble 😐 If it weren't for your other mom, I would've post-birth aborted you.

Dex-chan lover
"I cant believe my one trick of suave doesnt work on the walking sweet potato!"

Did you not hear? She's married. If not, then her wife will personally show you, cone outside.

Also getting trolled by "count to 1 million" is crazy, children are a different breed of cruel 😭

Dex-chan lover
"Just this morning, I imagined you being my son as well..." is one of the funniest response to a man's proposal I've ever heard. I was cackling. I love Sherbet so much.

Also Granita's Mommy Curse is more terrifying than I thought.
For me it felt kinda sad because Sherbet's life has been ruined by heteronormativity. And sherbet realising she had no chance because his mother probably gave him the go ahead to propose. Just all around uncomfortable situation but there is a bit of dry humour to it.

Dex-chan lover
i kind of feel like sherbert is clinging to ginger so much bc she’s afraid of Kishiel’s rizz and wants to be faithful to her wife granita

Supporter
Isn't it because she mistook Ginger for Granita so she clearly thinks they're similar?
Yes, but I really have no idea why she mistook Ginger for Granita. I suspect I'm missing something, but that part makes no sense to me.

Unless it's not supposed to make sense - always a possibility with Serbet . . .

Users who are viewing this thread