Sherbet Above the Sea of Fog - Ch. 28 - For You

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what the hell that means? Is she in a time loop now?
Good to see Mors is still an evil little brat despite it all.
Sometimes I will imagine the animated or live adaptation of this when I'm reading and this chapter has so many moments that would be perfect :dogkek:
I've been picturing it as a stage play myself. It just gives off a theatre sort of vibe. Right from the very beginning, when a bunch of unnamed characters pop in to drop loads of exposition on Sherbert to establish the plot and then never appear again, immediately put me in the mindset of "oh, I'm watching a musical". The repetitive wooden hallways of the ghostship really bring to mind a single stage set being reused for multiple scenes too. The lighting, especially near the beginning, is also very theatrical in style, and really adds to the impression of watching a performance on a stage in a dark theatre.

Wonder what the hell that means? Is she in a time loop now?
Good to see Mors is still an evil little brat despite it all.

I've been picturing it as a stage play myself. It just gives off a theatre sort of vibe. Right from the very beginning, when a bunch of unnamed characters pop in to drop loads of exposition on Sherbert to establish the plot and then never appear again, immediately put me in the mindset of "oh, I'm watching a musical". The repetitive wooden hallways of the ghostship really bring to mind a single stage set being reused for multiple scenes too. The lighting, especially near the beginning, is also very theatrical in style, and really adds to the impression of watching a performance on a stage in a dark theatre.
Damn, you’re right.

It really does feel like a play. It asks the audience to hold their sense of disbelief. It’s got returning sets. Dramatic and humorous moments.

“I’ll just ruin her.” Did Mors mean she will try to steal Granita’s kiss or something? I can’t really imagine what’s on her mind tbh

Mors, I gave you the benefits of the doubt until this episode, but you're incorrigible. If you so much as lay that nasty lips on any of my two girls, the next thing that'll be bandage is your mouth and eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Mors tf is wrong with you there's not a single thing going right in that head

Also Sherbet might be broken, someone reboot her

Users who are viewing this thread