07004d79-b08f-427f-a6bb-73077c49fe32
E Elcief_SSN Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 22, 2020 Messages 982 Aug 9, 2026 #3 Please dont bring any supernatural/power shit in this. Keep it strictly a detective story that follows proper logic. The supernatural bullshits were the reaseon I couldn't find any fun in Detective is dead.
Please dont bring any supernatural/power shit in this. Keep it strictly a detective story that follows proper logic. The supernatural bullshits were the reaseon I couldn't find any fun in Detective is dead.
P Prozes Aggregator gang Joined Dec 13, 2024 Messages 21 Aug 9, 2026 #4 I wonder if the light "the soul" is just there to slightly blind the audience from seeing what's happening in the dark
I wonder if the light "the soul" is just there to slightly blind the audience from seeing what's happening in the dark
ReasonableSuspicion Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 6, 2025 Messages 1,391 Aug 11, 2026 #6 introduced second short hair better than main girl Click to expand... Alright, we found our losing heroine
introduced second short hair better than main girl Click to expand... Alright, we found our losing heroine