She's My Childhood Friend Who Is Always Acting Coldly Towards Me but Clearly She Has a Crush on Me and That Makes It Cute

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda good. Not too bad. Definitely has thought put into it tho. There's not many characters but each one is fairly believable. I was pleasantly surprised with how I was enjoying this. Then again I do enjoy trash so my perception is kinda shit, but it's still a good read I say.

Dex-chan lover
well the mc is gonna die if someone confesses to him so basically theres not gonna be any real development

ivv

Dex-chan lover
The title sucks but the story can be considered worth a read.

Dex-chan lover
The title sucks but the story can be considered worth a read.

Title's kind of a cop-out because even though I'm normally annoyed at how lengthy and overly descriptive manga titles tend to be, spelling out every aspect of the major plot hook in enough words to fill a whole paragraph, this one misses several major plot points (the mind reading, the curse, the other girls who aren't the childhood friend and might be just as important)

The title makes you think you're getting a tsundere childhood friend rom-com but what you're actually getting is a fantasy harem dramedy full of "generically wacky manga hijinks" that doesn't feel like it can go anywhere until it either ends or gets cancelled because it kneecaps itself right out of the gate with the whole curse angle.

If anyone's looking for the most plain, generic, shlubby harem protag story, this might be fine. But it's hard to care about what's going to happen when the series outright tells you nothing can happen until some major plot hurdles (that appear to be in no rush to be addressed) are resolved.

Fed-Kun's army
the general setup of this manga means there will never be a payoff, the whole story will revolve around this curse and it will never resolve. not even worth starting. hard pass.

Sstory-wise the curse doesnt say anything about the MC cant be the one TO confess so we might get development if MC can let go of his past and falls for FMC. Also, any chance of kouhai scans picking this back up? Definitely has superior quality and more understandable TL than manwhafreak's

Users who are viewing this thread