She's My Type - Ch. 1

ugh she's so cute but i can feel the second hand embarrassment from here

but honestly if she made adjustments to color coordinating, hair and makeup it could probably be a total camp look (though it's already camp tbh just with no sense of direction)

though i don't think that's what she was going for ;_; PAIR COLORS WITH LIKE COLORS TO BE A TRENDY COLLEGE GIRL AND GO FOR A LOW KEY LOOK PLEASE

Lmao haedam. Don't you hate it when bubbly, genuinely funny, tomboyish girls get their self esteem crushed when they get rejected by guys you like a more feminine persona? I have seen this way too much irl and I hate it. I know that 'the right person will come along and like you the way you are' but like why don't the right people ever come along quickly to these tomboyish girls' lives??? It's so disheartening to see a girl brimming with energy and enthusiasm get toned down because they've experienced the harsh realities of life. My heart goes out to haedam.

Ahahahahaha I can't, my stomach hurts of laughing hahaha. I swear I'm gonna follow this webtoon without fault, it's painfully hilarious. Tysm guys 😹😹😹

Honestly, I understand her cause I've been in that situation once. I had a crush on this guy but all I ended up getting was him saying that I'm pretty but I'm too hyper for him. And honestly, that crushed my soul. Cause my energy is one of the things that defines me ya know. It made me self-conscious about my personality for a good while.

Users who are viewing this thread