She's My Type - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I really like the blue haired guy who's mame eludes me... lol sir earls
He is an A++ friend
Many thanks

They are so cute!

I feel for her, she had all that trauma it's gonna take some time to get back to loving herself again.

😭 I feel like chanyeol is genuinely so happy to have someone he can talk about and do makeup with. They’re actually really cute friends now that they’re not at each other’s throats, it’s really refreshing to see as opposed to most webtoons/manga where the leads hate each other and are so venomous to each other!!

thank you translation team for putting out updates so quickly!!!

Aww, I'm really starting to like Chanyeol. He was a jerk in the beginning, but to me he's redeemed himself now.

Double-page supporter
I'm really liking how this story is shaping up and the near-regular updates! Thanks so so so much!

I wish I had a friend like Chanyeol who'd do my makeup too lol
Seriously eye makeup eludes me

i love their dynamics 🥺🥺 i would really appreciate them being best friends but seeing as this is a romance manhwa...

Chanyeol is so... ;; My heart broke in pieces to see him down, insecure, slightly anxious... but the way Haedam encourages him, notices the details about him. This is the sweetest relationship ever. ;; yall! Chanyeol deserves everything!

For sure they are def endgame but I wish the author would stretch this friendship dynamic longer.

Users who are viewing this thread