She's My Type - Ch. 16

I wish Haedam could see that she's freaking adorable (T⌓T) I really want her to find confidence in her own style

Thanks for the update ♡♡♡

Dex-chan lover
Gosh. A++++++ for the sunbae-nim
But seriously? The hell is wrong with that other guy? Someone smack sense into him. This is the reason why you ain't popular boy. Also she is so cute in that color!
Many thanks

Aw man, why couldn't Chanyeol be the one to break her fall and tell that other guy off? That'll only reignite her crush on Hochan smh

I've known a lot of guys like him who instinctually know what your biggest insecurity is... Ahhhhh this series is too relatable......

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, are Korean universities really that bad?
Literally in every manhwa about college/university i have read, there's always a fucking creepy Sunbae.

Thanks for translating! I hope she learns how to love herself along the way, she deserves some self love and care!!! And I hope whoever she ends up with (pls be chanyeol lol) TREATS HER WITH THE RESPECT SHE DESERVES

uhhh no why? just when she was about to give up on hochan....

also why i didnt like that gahyeon girl or whatever her name is. well at least chaneyol didnt give her his number lol

aaahhh seeing haedam so self-conscious is making me sad :( love yourself dude

because she doesn't want to change her looks her feelings aren't strong? idk what kind of bs is that but i'm over him dressing her up every which way to suit someone else's tastes like what kind of message are they sending here

Fed-Kun's army
Haedam be yourself please :( if you think a certain style is uncomfortable to wear then don't wear it :(

oh yeah. i was actually waiting for Haedam to punch that dude's face again, what we get is a sprained ankle instead 😔✋

Double-page supporter
@enyoteremchi did you even read it? She clearly said she did want to change, but she didn't have the confidence because she though Hochan liked the other girl. After Chanyeol said that wasn't true, all he could do was say he wasn't going to force her to change her style if she wasn't willing to change.

She hadn't just given up on changing looks, she'd given up on him completely, Chanyeol was obviously just saying that in order to provoke her to actually do something and he made it really clear he wanted to help her out.

Fuuuuuh, please don’t let Hochan supporting her rn reignite Haedam’s feelings for him. Please nooooo. Girl was ready to move on finally.

Users who are viewing this thread