She's My Type - Ch. 17

LMAO.
Ok. I'm pissed that she's still pining over Hochan, but that was an interesting development.
I wonder if Hochan will end up developing a crush on Haedam after all and that'll finally spark Chanyeol's jealousy.
Chanyeol's already thinking about her 24/7. I think he'll realize he's falling for her first.

i wonder when we'll get to a point where the two mains will be attracted to each other lol

I don't care about the others. For now, I just want something to develop (even a little bit) between Chanyeol and Haedam

lmao gahyun interpreted chanyeol taking the pic of joeun as him interested in her i have to laugh... and chanyeol saying "you wont overlap with her" im just.... can haedam and chanyeol kiss kiss fall in love already

i love how genuine the friendship is between chanyeol and haedam. a lot of other manhwa portray the mc/ml friendships in a very shallow way.

Fed-Kun's army
the greyish-brown haired girl from the council is so cute. she's always so dramatic and genuinely wants to always get close to Haedam 😂
her and her blonde boyfriend are so cute 😂❤

Users who are viewing this thread