She's My Type - Ch. 31

Thank you so much, this is one of the series that I keep on waiting and looking forward for. 😍😍😄

aiiiiyaaaaaa... i knew there was some kind of hurdle before hochan realizes his true feelings, but why she gotta do haedam dirty and lie like that🙄 now hochan's even more confused. I predict haedam and that girl (i forgot her name lol) will be besties in the end anyway so--

Nevertheless, hochan's post MT fantasy time is priceless🤣 reminds me on how i used to imagine my crush and i together shsjsjajsjsk

Thanks for the hardwork! A million thanks for the update♥️

Thanks for the update!
This is getting even more interesting. I honestly thought Hochan had zero interest in Haedam.

Oh, Hochan, noooo, just go for it!! (Even if i definitely ship Haedam with Chanyeol, but still...)

Awwww my god he's so cute I can't 🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

What is up with Jaehi? Like I literally thought she might have had a thing for Haedam (and was just in denial and trying to push Haedam away) but is she just a typical bitchy female antagonist?

Oh my god he's really starting to like her, he's so cute imagining stuff like that. ;-; But I still like Chanyeol for Haedam. Thank you for the update! 💖

Double-page supporter
I've been waiting for you guys update thanks so much for this! ❤️

Jaehi is such a bad energy lol. She really doesn't like Haedam.
Gahyun is such a cinnamonroll. I want her to be happy too!

Hochan... Does he not want to 'ruin' his reputation by dating someone? Is that why he's so indecisive about what he feels? Hmmmm

Thanks for the update~ 💖🥰.

I was rooting for Chanyeol BUT all those imaginary scenarios were SO CUTE. I wish you the best too hochan.. you’ll probably snooze and lose but this scene will have a special place in my heart 🥺💗

Users who are viewing this thread