She's My Type - Ch. 31

omg he imagined such cute things, such little details like her small hands in his pocket. oh my 😍

I thought he was gay. That would have been so much more interesting than a generic love triangle.

The scene where he’s imagining what it would be like to date her would be SO much cuter if he had feelings for her 😭 either way it was cute

Yay an update! Thank youuuu. I love this series so much and I think the raws have already more than 100 chapters out and I keep seeing spoilers so I can’t wait for the progression between our leads.

I'm so thankful to you guys ❤❤
I thought you might stop updating and was so sad.
This made my day😆

Dex-chan lover
WAIT WHAT HOLD UP!!!! HHHHHOOOOLLLLLDDDDD UUUUUUPPPPPP THERE BOY
You do not... DO NOT START IMAGINING A RELATIONSHIP AND JUST GO I have to keep my distance. BOY YOURE CRUSHING ON HER!!!!!
Many thanks

I thought Jaehi was going to redeem herself when she returned the slippers, but it seems like I overestimated her.

Zmk

I didn't think much of Hyochan.
But omygash. That was fricken cute 😱

He really does care for Haedam, it wasn't him just being the nice guy 😢

And I thought he was gay for the guy in the cap, so that's why he was rejecting Haedam 🤡

I mean who wouldn't like our little Headam 😏❤️
Iam pretty surprised by the way hoochan thinks and feels

Definitely one of the best ongoing webtoons Iam reading currently, and it's always a treat to see an update, thank you so much for your hard work 💕

she just destroyed one ship but now if he keeps his distance we can see haedam slowling falling for chanyeol right 👀👀

Isn't Hoochan a little too anxious??
And there's something weird about that guy (Student council vice-president, I think?? )

Hochan overthinking and coming upwith cute scenarios got me blushing aaa if chanyeol wasn't the ML, hochan would be cute with haedam as well ; ;

Users who are viewing this thread