She's My Type - Ch. 31

Why am I imagining Hochan sumbae with Sykkuno's voice? Lol maybe is my brain telling me to stop watching so many streams 😂😂

OH MY GODDDD i'm having such a hard second male lead syndrome rnnnn!! the scenarios got me blushing so hard and it's just so cuteee >~< I sorta hope hochan and haedam can work it out together

Okay so like my dude was clearly totally more than okay with imagining a whole ass future with haedam and he knew that she liked him so????? WTH was his problem??? Why did he have to be so cold?? He literally could have just asked her out and they’d be happy problem solved

omg just the slightest hint that she might like him and my dude starts imaging their future together that was unexpectedly cute

Dex-chan lover
what a sweet boy. i hope he's happy by the end, even if its not with haedam. i hope he can overcome the circumstances that make him feel like he has to sacrifice his own happiness to maintain his reputation.

ok hochan imagining his life together with haedam was cute and all bUT CAN WE PLS STOP HURTING MY BABYGIRL’S FEELINGS ksndsldhdndd 😭😭😭 all this keeping a distance crap is making my heart hurt for her

I STILL SHIP CHANYEOL AND HAEDAM BUT PLS HOCHAN IMAGINING THINGS WITH HAEDAM IS THE CUTEST THING EVER

Omg that bitch needs to krep her mouth shut! We need to see those cute moments between Haedam and sunbae! He was thinking of dating her so cutely too, but that decision was dumb ngl

I NEED HOCHAN TO STOP LIKING HER EXPEDITIOUSLY . I CANT BE CONFLICTED ABOUT HAEDAM AND CHANYEOL IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I THOUGHT HE WAS GAY

Omg Hochan's POV and imaginations is too cute, now I feel bad for him waaaahh .. ofc still rooting for Chanyeol🥹

Users who are viewing this thread