She's My Type - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I have always been curious about that last page. What is that red paper she is biting? Is that some kind of ritual?

@scurrat It’s lipstick. There’s pigment in the paper and by putting her lips on it, she’s coloring them. He’s doing her make up but in ye olden times.

@scurrat Haha. In fact, that red paper was used for lipstick in some Asian ancient countries. Particularly, they would dry the rose petals and then crush them (for pigment) to mix with honey wax. At last, they put a kind of wrap paper into that mixture to create the lipstick paper. ^^ Hope that help you (though I'm not clear about the process)

So glad Chanyeol is the end game. At least that's where it seems to head with the illustrations and all.

((Idk any spoilers lol))

I love him but please bring in the main chracter back...I only saw him for. A few panelssss

Thank you translations team for continuing this work. There’s a long ways to catch up with the raws but your work is always great and easy to read. Thanks you guys!

Always a delight to see a update, Thank you for your hard work.

Even though the arthor is showing that hoochan is a great guy and how much he feels for her, but for some reason I just can't swallow the idea of him being with her, does anyone feels that way?

I’m sorry, but you could not pay me to care about Hochan at this point. From his personality being as bland as wet cardboard, to his cold shoulder attitude towards FL, he’s missed the window for me to have any attachment towards him. It’s so aggravating when the boy the FL is chasing SUDDENLY likes her the moment she decides to stop wasting her time,, Now he’s going to waste our time with his dithering. Also,,, his outfit made him look like a dweeb this chapter 😐 imo

Thanks for translating! I’m critical of Hochan but I love all the stuff that doesn’t involve him 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread