She's My Type - Ch. 7

What did the comment about Sunbae and 12 mean? I read it a few times but I still couldn't understand it.

This chapter was cute. I hope things go well enough what with this witch scheming.

@yingofdarkness 12 here means 2012, the year he first enrolled in the uni, which means he has been there for a while, Super Senior, and is probably more than a few years older than her

They're kinda stupid. Can't she just, like... not drink at all (tell people she's not good with alcohol) or pretend she's drinking (bring tea in a bottle and switch it after everyone's already too drunk to notice or something, idk lmao).
Or can't he just go to the orientation to make sure no one else is gonna bring her home? (that's probably what they'll end up doing).

I know this is the manhwa's whole premise, but Haedam is such a cool character, it's a bummer that she's trying so hard to become Hochan's type.

imagine being such a dirty grimy unjustifiably vindictive bitch.

couldn’t be me.
sorry but i’m just a bitch, the rest is too much effort.

??? Bro. I rlly don’t get when ppl go out of their way to make someone else’s life more difficult. Like??? For what??? Why expend that energy????? If you dislike em, just pretend they don’t exist. Skjflglgkakdkg furstrationnnnn.

Users who are viewing this thread