She's Too Much For Me

Group Leader
I have mass uploaded chaps till 46. Please let me know in the comments, if there are missing pages, incorrect order or any errors in the chapter numbering and order.

Fed-Kun's army
I read till chapter 20, but can someone just spoiler me, because I don't want to read how both of them just toy with him and tell him lies which he believes and is this getting somewhere?

Fed-Kun's army
man all those green uploads turn me on

wish every upload was like this lol

Fed-Kun's army
If you want to be feeling annoyed, I think this manhwa is my recommendation for you, well, except you like this type of comedy gag where the ML is always be trampled over because of his idiocy and thot-type female lead.

I mean, beta and retarded male lead and b*tchy do-whatever-convenient-for-herself female lead are a good combination, I couldn't even stand the first 2 chapters because of how annoyed I was.

Contributor
Is this actually a manhwa? It says it's Korean but the translation varies between using $ and WON for currency, in chapter 40 or something the literal translation is used in the subway which seems to be in Chinese and they make constant references to China in chapter 1, 42 etc.
Is this a Chinese comic or a Korean one? Is the translation based on a Chinese translation or something? I am so confused.

Group Leader
@MrGoose The translations done till ch 45 are official translations done by Toptoon English. Now, Toptoon English was disbanded in early 2020 and thus it got dropped.
The raws however are actually published by Toptoon Korea. These raws are also translated and officially published by Toptoon China which generally stays 1/2 weeks behind the original korean raws. Now since Toptoon Korea and Toptoon China are pretty much the same organization, it's customary for them to exchange and use raws from either one when translating into English (officially). The English releases were generally a month (4-5) chaps behind the Korean Raws and 2-3 chaps behind the Chinese Official retranslations. So it's very much possible that they used Korean raws to translate in some places and Chinese raws at other places. Although this might be somewhat weird since it's an official group but Toptoon generally does use it's KR and CN raws interchangeably and thus this used to happen back when Toptoon English was still active.

Users who are viewing this thread