Shi ni Aruki - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

her mother - "its not like she wasnt loved" was comedy.

the ending wrapped things up nicely, i liked the last bit regarding life and death and how once we reach that destination both our life and death end how its something that can only be achieved if ur alive, confusing but interesting nonetheless, this series would've been so much better had it been longer than 34 chapters, there are still so many things left unexplored, tokiko def was a nice character .. overall 6-6.5/10 -

ps: also i dont know if yall noticed but im pretty sure it was hinted at that not only did aoya drink his victims blood he also ate them...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

the ending wrapped things up nicely, i liked the last bit regarding life and death and how once we reach that destination both our life and death end how its something that can only be achieved if ur alive, confusing but interesting nonetheless, this series would've been so much better had it been longer than 34 chapters, there are still so many things left unexplored, tokiko def was a nice character .. overall 6-6.5/10 -

ps: also i dont know if yall noticed but im pretty sure it was hinted at that not only did aoya drink his victims blood he also ate them...
Yeah, also the fetus in the fridge :worry:

I honestly think her mother would have kept tokiko if she has a saying in all of that, she said her family cirmumstances were difficult, and it also was stated that the mother left the hospital unwilingly before she was discharged (her family took her away), so, my take on it was that the girl was in an abusive/toxic enviorement (The only proof I have is the teenage pregnancy, wich is common in those cases), and only after she was able to move out of there she had control on her life, so at that moment there was literally nothing she could have done.

So, the mother probably loved tokiko as a mother but couldnt do anything about it, tokiko was actually loved by her adoptive father, and her oldest adoptive sister was trying her best to love tokiko as a family, she was also loved by her friend, so that statement in my opinion is true.

Users who are viewing this thread