Shi ni Modori Oujo wa Ikinobiru Tameni Yuri Harem wo Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 1 - I've Gone and Done It

Fed-Kun's army
The Kamikatsu guy sure keeps hiring the Arachnid guy for page composition. His pages are infamously repetitive but it adds to the time loop humor here.

Fed-Kun's army
She should be beheaded as Medieval Europe actually condemns homosexuality...

Might be accurate if this about lynching and mass execution of girls that hates her... But eh... Not will be funny and catchy to draw the attention of readers.
Who told you this is medieval Europe, this is a fantasy world

Even if you say "because of the aesthetics this is clearly Europe" it's not like any of these mangas are a realistic depiction of any period of any European country. Also, the middle ages are extremely long and Europe had a lot of countries, not all of them enforced a punishment against homosexuality

Dex-chan lover
I know there's lots of other stuff I should be focusing on, but I can't ignore her tiny crown staying perfectly positioned on her head, even after sex in page 56.

Dex-chan lover
FREEE THE LASER FIRE GUNS! Well, looking forwards to the female harem I guess.

Dex-chan lover
“I used to get executed but I found a way to stop it. I do all kinds of stupid and yuri shit. They can’t kill you if you build a harem of girls and kiss them, I don’t like doing it but it works.”

Supporter
Amazing premise.
Amazing art.
Amazing how cartoonishly evil the main character is.

I don't know, I feel like this manga can be a hit. I'll definitely follow this work.

Dex-chan lover
So shes gunna unintentionally become a better person by... being gay? Okay, you got my attention!

Dex-chan lover
UwU I wonder why normal harem is so popular then haha.
Don't worry u won't get this 😉
U won't get any reading this fantasy and that bush in ur pants remains ugly like it always was.
Better go watch some gangbang cus it clear u're into that sht 🤣
Because pathetic losers like you are numerous

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she's learning the lesson she's supposed to.
Is it really about teaching a lesson? Few woman conspire against her life. And only way to prevent execution isn't to be better ruler who no longer enslave handsome men, spends money on other things that herself and actually pay attention to the problems of common people. She only has to be nice to selected few who don't care about princess being better person to anyone else.

I admit that pretty funny subversion of typical time loop stories.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me but doesn't she look adorable in the guillotine?
kinda like a small dog, sorry just some weird thoughts I was having

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread