Shi ni Modori Oujo wa Ikinobiru Tameni Yuri Harem wo Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 1 - I've Gone and Done It

Because pathetic losers like you are numerous
Calling people who watch or read harems, “pathetic losers” is really a self-report and just honestly makes yourself out to be a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She really thinks she could even compare to 0.1% of Mia-sama power of deflecting the Guillotine.

imagine going to died endlessly and have to solved it by going through with all of women that hated for her, lol. It's good for a villainess princess genre, a fresh start even tough they're not properly introduced us to the royalty family as starting background. guess it's will be tell while the story going on.

Surely good start for a comedy series, as long as they stay at comedy plot. otherwise it was meh.

Dex-chan lover
Raw of next chapter should be out tomorrow. I hope that this will continue to be translated.

Dex-chan lover
And this proves I have not a single ounce of interest in yuri..🗿
Well not that they showed that much so.. still no interest in this at least

Dex-chan lover
That was glorious madness from start to end. Dumb as they come with a single track mind and it's going to be hilarious seeing her try to bed her way out of losing her head. Thanks for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread