Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@JA10111
She was actually getting ready to flee her country because she didn't want to get married to the new demon king, but then she gets told that he was killed, and she goes on to look for the identity of the man who slayed him to thank him. There's a point later on where the MC gets hired to be the prince's (who turns out to be his previous life's best friend) bodyguard where they travel to the country his girlfriend was the princess of. I dropped it from there, but I assume so later.

I stayed for how interesting the beginning arc was, but it gets more boring the longer it goes on until I just had to drop it. 😴

Oh, and @xyzzy , I love your taste in games. Yes, it's exactly like that. 😉

Dex-chan lover
Not a reincarnation, a rewind of time. Some do it purposefully, others get picked accidentally.

I've seen this somewhere...
[ul]Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru
Kouritsu kuriya madoush daini no jinsei de madou wo kiwameru
Nidome no yuusha
Tsuyokute New Saga[/ul]

a lotta cute baby poses.......for some reason I feel it was modeled after the fist pumping baby meme......

Contributor
@alphamine

I had checked the groups website so I knew the missing page existed, however I couldn't actually do anything about it directly aside from uploading the chapter entirely new which I assume would have created a new entry, so this seemed like the best solution.

Thanks you for reuploading this chapter and thank you for your efforts in randomly uploading things.

Fed-Kun's army
I like it, but FUCK LH is translating it, everybody know what that means? LONG ass wait times between releases.
also we saw the man kill a few dozen people, and you translate fuck as frick? jesus christ people are sad sometimes.

@Meybi
What nonsense you talking about? They update regularly. Most of their series are couht up to the raws. How do you know he say fuck in the raws, can you read Japanese?

Dex-chan lover
*cough* hot momma *cough*
uh lol im pretty satisfied with LH releases
if you want your google translate then just leave our releases here
and you gotta be thankful you're just reading free

@Meybi
You're retarded for using google translate. Everyone knows that google don't give accurate translations. The ai sucks. Learn some Japanese first before you try to call people retarded.

Contributor
Well, i hope he will change a bit his feeling too and end with the childhood friend .

Users who are viewing this thread