Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
How many of this EXACTLY beginning we got till now, hum? Holy crap LMAO "Nothing is created, everything is copied"

If only, in one of these style mangas, the parents just look at the baby, the super determined baby, and just kinda hold back a laugh

Man, this has some pretty awful dialogue with a serious case of telling instead of showing.

i'm just imagining the parents looking at the baby making the "i'm in a shounen inspirational monologue" face XD

wait then who he gonna love? childhood friend? some random gurl? or that person who died when he died?

Ugh, I hate back to the past stories. They are lazy, all follow the same plot, and the MCs somehow remember too much, and are too powerful.

Ah yes, @Julioray me too. I want someone with a background of a ordinary person who has lived a normal life, better yet, why not a noble who looks down on commoners. But on a serious matter, I don't know if it's just me but for this reincarnation and saving everyone he loved. I feel like the story should have an ending were in terms of saving everyone's life, he dies in the end. No matter how you look at it, most manga's that tell you they reincarnated or travelled back to the past, they live happily every after.

Dex-chan lover
After saying she would change him mom just hugs him then puts him back in the crib without doing so...

Contributor
Guess i will try to read this one again, after i dropped it when we got the infamous power of friendship.

Users who are viewing this thread