Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

dudes, three years old dont have this kind of vocabulary but ok ^^
Five maybe.

Double-page supporter
So his regret is just tina got better than him? Lol his ego got btfo

@Nihilist1 it can be rather discouraging when someone you taught surpassed you that easily. (plus in his case it's less ego and more a cruel reminder of how weak he is which is reinforcing his fear of everyone he tried to protect the first time around getting killed because of his inability to do anything)

Dex-chan lover
When your cousin is somehow better than you at CS even tho you spend half of your life on CS, it's a truly miserable feeling.

Aggregator gang
if only she were blood-related, it's only exciting when it's blood-related...

@minikaiba, In the midst of battle, you hear a faint sound, as you ignore the sound and continue to fight for your country. The sound grows louder, at that point, you freeze realizing what that sound is. "Big wheels keep on turnin", as you turn your head to the sound, you hear clamping footsteps coming your way. You turn your head and ready sword just to hear "I miss Alabama once again and I think it's a sin, yes". You ignore the sound and turned back to the enemy to see a sword coming your way. You sidestepped out of the way and swung the sword down with all your might, slicing your enemy in half. "Sweet home Alabama", the next thing you hear is screams of your comrades in battle and swords clanking on the ground, you turn around to realize who you were facing, with your jaw touching the ground, in an awestruck face. . . "Lord, I'm comin' home to you". . . when you turned, you saw incest (Just think of the word incest with arms and legs) cutting down you're comrades left and right. Then as you realized what was happening and quickly unfroze, time stopped giving you three options

[Option 1]
Turn and run your ass the hell out of there

[Option 2]
Ready your sword for the most gruesome, toughest, and worst battle of your life

[Option 3]
Use your secret weapon, Blood Sacrifice (As all your hatred from everyone you ever encountered who betrayed and hurt you, in every life you ever reincarnated to, you shall unleash it, using all your might, you shall obliterate anyone that comes in your way, but in doing so, something shall be taken away from you. Like your life, freedom, pen!s (if your a man), v@g!na (if your a women), just normal things

(Anyone who reads this and chooses, I will continue the story based on the option that person chose)

Aggregator gang
@Alfredooo0s Well according to the specs of Blood Sacrifice, I would just use it and use that power to obliterate the metaphorical god which took whatever it is they took away. And take it back. Otherwise, such a skill is fairly useless. Furthermore, this is completely nonsensical as incest would never turn on me.

@minikaiba, well to be fair, the comment I first responded to can be taken in two ways. One being as in you like incest which is unlikely as you just stated, two being in another way which I don't know how to explain, I went with the former.

Effort guarantees improvement, not mastery. Just take ONE for exemple, he's put years of consistent effort into his drawings and he's gotten much better, but theres still plenty of folk that can easily outdraw him in their debut.

Users who are viewing this thread