Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
I hate her. Dunno why she's just annoying and stupid so why she has to be strong? It's just stupid

Fed-Kun's army
I think Tina's reaction is the strangest. With all the MCs PTSD isn't that exactly what he should be saying.or is his PTSD so severe he's just a coward ?

@lazerus56
calling someone who potentially has PTSD, from seeing his loved ones die in front of him over and over again, a coward is really fucking dumb

Fed-Kun's army
I am not the only one who kinda hates the girl, right? I mean, it could have ended really really badly. Two children staying behind to fight monsters is usually a very dumb idea.

I am feeling kinda old here. I think if it were years ago I would have been impressed with the girl’s courage, but now I just think that she was much too reckless.

Now I cannot even enjoy a manga without overthinking, damnit. What have I become?

@illusion_moon don't worry, ur not alone. Cause if u think about it logically, if the mc n the girl were not strong enough, they would have sacrificed their lifes for nothing n in the end, more people would be killed.

in a more logically view,mc will need to either:
.sacrifice himself n the girl with dad , causing villagers to also die as they were not informed of the attack
.just call in reinforcements so that in worst case scenario, only the father will die.

Dex-chan lover
Its such a bother how the MC keeps playing the victim role, as if everything that happened in his past life or is happening now its his fault.
Dude, shit happens, deal with it.

Kinda hate how he's drawn exactly the opposite of how he's actually behaving. He's determined and stoic, yet he's constantly drawn to look like a whiny unmotivated sad cunt.

Hate the MC here, Tina is a kid, MCs supposed to be an adult.
MC knows he can't defeat the bear, so let's listen to a 10yr old and be an extra handicap for the skilled hunter.

Yeah, author effed up here. Instead of following an experienced hunter, he follows the command of 10yr old hot-head.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf? They can just one shot the bear? Wtf was the big deal then why not just sneak attack and instakill that bear from the bushes when they first saw it?

MD@Home
Wait wait wait! Didn't the previous chapters say it was going to be 23 years in the future when he was still a kid? He's just turning 16??? Did something get mistranslated or was it bad writing?!
Also... it was such a low stake conflict situation =-= 2 giant beasts handled by 1 veteran hunter and 2 kids... how was it going to be a danger to the village at all if all it took to take down 2 of those bears was such an underpowered group. But I guess "luckily" the girl knows magic and "luckily" she not only is a genius but also "luckily" have outrageous magical potential, and now this situation is going to be the "trigger" for his training to become absolutely stronger. It's not his memories/trauma from his future self, nor his determination after discovering he has been sent to the past with all memories intact allowing a redo that's going to motivate him to become stronger... it's this "significant" event?? Idk about other people but this really is quite the bad writing in terms of plot development and character development, it feels like there was no other thing they could come up with so had to fill in more to steer him towards what he was already determined to do... almost as if saying that the MC has/had a very weak will or persistence towards his life regrets from the future, which I suspect might not appear again in his character but this one time.

Another issue with this chapter is that not only was there little to no consequences for this conflict but it just reinforced the bad decisions made by the kid(s?) and their poor assessment of the situation in regards to risks and proper actions to take with an absolute positively encouraging message that they did "great"?? Bruh...

@illusion_moon man, I feel you... can't even read manga now without judging and analyzing everything I read... where has our innocence and simpleness gone XD?!

Supporter
@dskilly he said at 1st the village was attacked when he was 16, then he said "23 from now" when he was 3, which made no sense, so I thought they must mean 13. probably a typo

Fed-Kun's army
That whole "no let's fight and not run" scene was somehow extremely annoying to watch.

Whether mc's dads decision was wrong or not, they shouldn't just stop their plan to go ask help because some 10y old girl refuses to listen them.
She was just extremely selfish at that moment, and didn't think what would've happened if they had failed, and all three of them had died (instead of just the pro-hunter dad being at danger).. I think the author made a mistake here.

Dex-chan lover
how about you fucking warn them then
evacuate all the old people and fortify that shit
fucking idiot you had 16 years

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Cp.1 Vol.5 Page.23
I can't BEAR to see the event repeat itself πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread