Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

I always wonder in these reincarnation series why can't they make the MC's memory a little bit more believable, after living for another 16 years he wouldn't be remembering everything vividly anymore.

Grandmas also were young girls decades ago, so it's not just a old people name, it's a period in time name

@Xanagos There are a lot of old fashioned names that parents named their kids in the past that not many people do now. Tina is both uncommon and old-fashioned for it being 2020 as well as way too common and overused in fantasy and isekai manga. Either way, we're going with Tina because the ィ is small. Barely noticeable sometimes, but it is so.

Dex-chan lover
Not a big deal. I'm not really clear what the appropriate vowel sound is though. If it's a a short I, then Tina should be the obvious choice.

it's a result of even normal names have multiple variations. some are more common or popular than others, but all are a valid pick. in a translation I guess just go with whatever was first picked for continuity unless its blatantly wrong and you are going to redo the chapters from the very beginning.

Dex-chan lover
So it was a planned attack for a further invasion, shouldnt the MC from his past life experiences already know that it was the demons who where behind the attack on his village? Because he sure looked like he didnt know shit.

Super discredited trope of an overconfident enemy just explaining everything. Add in the gratuitous killing of the dog-like monster to top off the cliches.

MD@Home
Hmm, I see that the kingdom/country they are in are as incapable of smart thoughts as Eric and his dad... leaving a village that has such an advantageous location to the city without any proper protection or vigilance to their own... no wonder humanity in this story struggles... Eric must be on the upper half easily in terms of intellect XD!

Fed-Kun's army
I figured irene was a demon for some reason. Feels like she might have been the demon queen to and manipulated the would be hero, but eh.

Dex-chan lover
Teina and Tayna are literally just Tina but spelled wrong. Like Ashleigh or K8lyn.

Double-page supporter
This demon kinda had that empty-crazed-pervert Hisoka look there in that one panel, but that's it, he's not a tenth worth of Hisoka's true psychotic tendencies.

Users who are viewing this thread