The Strongest Savior's Second Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Heh, he took his ultimate attack straight on his chest, but is left without a single scratch and simply asks "why cant we be friends?". Mc is clearly outmatched, dunno how author will solve this (well actually I probably do, either next chapter will suddenly have him be damaged at the start of the chapter despite him being unscathed in the end of this, and he retreats. Or fmc appears and saves the day. Or a combination of both, which is more likely.).

Dex-chan lover
@raos044 if you mean that I am aware that tl added that last page as a fake one to troll ppl, then yes, I am aware of that. But as is expected, the annoyed undertones throughout the message is not a joke, as I do find it very annoying each time a tl adds a fake page at the end to confuse readers.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks foe the chapter.
I believe the term your looking for is Vice-Roy.

Why they gotta use the "Join me and rule the land" villain cliché. Like I get it fits their narrative, but it hurt to read.

@DeoAduivante Full spread will be ready after chapter is fully proofed.

@sheoldread That is a good term. Apparently demons only care about strength. After all, this guy wanted to recruit a random human that undermines their whole philosophy of fighting humans.

@feha It's super obvious it's not a real page. It's not meant to be trolling fake page. It's just meme-ing. Like yeah, I know you're protecting your family and all but why don't you just join me and kill them instead? Big Brain time. That's the first time I ever used panels from the chapter to poke fun at the demon. But if that bothers you I can tone it down.

Dex-chan lover
when dafuq will the heroin shows up?

i'm enjoying the ride tho, but still...

Double-page supporter
surprised the girlie hasn't done a sneak attack with a spell yet

@Yarramie yeah hisoka from hxh. i mean, the guy here is a demon soo gonna say hes killed people. (hell the past life confirms he killed the village) but yeah it was that last frame, the face design, the reaction, all of it was like hisoka getting his schwiiiiing on in heavens tower competition xd

Fed-Kun's army
Dumbass. That crap was negotiation 101. At least try to appeal to him.

MD@Home
Man... I actually took a liking to the demon XD! I hope he gets to actually be friends with the MC so that at least someone gets to have balls in the cast lol! Also with the speed that the demon has been shown to have, that move should've been easily avoidable by stepping sideways... but that's just minor details <.<

Edit: Thanks for the update btw XD!! loved the meme at the end too 👍

Dex-chan lover
Demon: let's be friends
Villager: no I need to make myself look cool with flames

Double-page supporter
Oh, fuck. This chapter has cancer notes in the margins.

I wonder when scanlators will learn once and for all that the vast majority of readers don't want to see distracting commentary or tsukkomi scattered all over like fucking diarrhea.

To be clear, I don't care that much about the joke page at the end, just the shit in between the panels.

Dex-chan lover
@katanon @Sola
I'm not a huge fan of jokes in the margins and between panels, but I *GREATLY* appreciate tl notes (like the vice-king thing). I know it can be hard to get the intended meaning across without destroying the flow, so those are always good.

Users who are viewing this thread