Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Supporter
After binging the whole thing this might've been the worst timing for a cliffhanger to catch up on ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Alright! It's time to go super saiya, after that super saiya and the other super saiya!

So many manga translated officially to english yet this gem still can't get an official release! Such a shame

Dex-chan lover
So his last name is Grandio, but the kingdom's name the MC remembers is Gladio? Does the kingdom name change slightly, or was one name just TLed two different ways?

Double-page supporter
This fight is becoming like Goku vs Frieza fight in terms of stretching the fight. And killing Krillin is equals to DEM THICC THIGHS.

Dex-chan lover
What? Her thighs aren't thicc at all, dude. They're below average in thiccness, in fact. What an uncultured barbarian.

oh man, everything's really gonna change from that battle. I wonder what will happen with Irene X Eric (Assuming Irene left cause of glandio and found eric)

Since you're going to die anyway I'm going to start talking instead of killing you

Can somebody clear a doubt of mine whosoever maybe read the novel before that is there any NTR in this manga? NTR in sense that this Irene women will dump him or something when MC will meet him.

Fed-Kun's army
Raws are 9 chapters ahead and oh boy imagine that, the pacing and story do not get any better.

Users who are viewing this thread