Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
If he lives because of her then its really just not worth it. If he dies with her help without sacrificing the MC then its fine but quite honestly I just want this guy dead. This whole arc as of now is lasting way too long.

Dex-chan lover
Now, that Grazio was still alive, the author wants to make it to love triangle maybe.
His first love which is her childhood friend.
His true love until now, Irene, in which dont have any memories of him.

Its hard to make a judgement base on this, because MC was still living on the past and placing his decision making with the sudden assumption of his previous life.

This will make his life hard on this one i think. He needs to make his move to secure his childhood friend first and accept that any decision of Princess Irene should be respected, unless the same scenario of fated meetup between them happen again

Contributor
Yeah, i really hope he will not chase Irene again.
It was fine in his first life because it was natural, here it would just be creepy now, he need to let her live her life freely once he know she is safe from this asshole guy.

Dex-chan lover
Hey retarded MC, did you forget yet again that you arent alone?

...i actually wanted to see eric beat the guy in a gamble move...son of a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. If Irene's father isn't killed she could be a very different person if and when he meets her.

Users who are viewing this thread