Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
I hate the people bitching that the fight is taking too long, the dude is literally the future demon king, and this is a pivotal part of the story so of course it would take plenty of chapters to adapt.

Dex-chan lover
the last 4 chapters have been exposition dumps followed by ULTIMATE techniques, this is not how you write a story organically .

Aggregator gang
People like this who clings to moral and always believing they were "right" are the scariest type of person...

I hate this type of speeches the most...they think they are in the right just cause they have good intentions

Double-page supporter
are you sure these are full chapters and not 16.1 & 16.2 out of 16.9 ?

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn
I've read the raws, it's not.
If you want to know how much longer this goes on,
the mc deals the fatal blow next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Haih... demon's dude's gonna shift his infatuation from Irene to Tina, huh? Bet Tina's gonna be kidnapped in the future. That is, if the demon dude lives!

This fight is toooo long at this point....people tend to mix up suspense and dragging on

Contributor
Yeah, half of the manga so far is just fighting with this dude

Contributor
I don't mind this long fight, after all it's a important fight for everyone.

For Mc, because his life will obviously not be the same as this first one. That means no encounter with Irene or any friendly relationship with her, his family and childhood crush friend alive and powerful, etc.

For Tina, because well, it's kinda obvious she is a important character here, if not the main girl of this story.

For the demon's people, because they will not be controlled by a maniac king like this dude here.

Oioi, this guy is the source of all problem from his previous live right? If he is defeated here, what will became the history of his previous live XD

Users who are viewing this thread